As of February 28, 2022, the province of Saskatchewan removed all COVID-19 restrictions including proof of vaccination requirements and mask mandate.
For more information visit saskatcheawn.ca
Your Stay. Your Comfort Level.
As we look to return to a “new normal”, please know we aim to respect however you would like to enjoy your stay. You may choose to wear your mask and remain socially distanced, or you may be more comfortable without your mask. Either way, we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Please note that all of our stringent cleaning protocols remain in place for your comfort and safety.
Amenities and services at our hotel
The following services are open:
- Banquet Facilities
- Garden Café & Lounge: Limited Menu Selections
- Breakfast will be served in the Garden Café & Lounge area at an additional cost: 7am to 10am
- A grab and go breakfast can be ordered from 7am to 11am
- Contactless Room Service: 7am to 10pm
- Fitness Centre
To ensure the health and safety of all our guests, the following services remain temporarily closed:
Our Cancellation Policy
- For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform
(i.e., Booking.com, Expedia), please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
- Groups & Meetings Bookings: We will work with our customers to manage any changes needed to Group & Meeting bookings on a case-by-case basis. Our hotel is actively supporting groups and meetings organizers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time, in line with terms and conditions of that booking.
We continue to monitor the evolving situation and will be keeping this policy under review.