Cleanliness Protocol (pdf) or read below
The Saskatoon Inn & Conference Centre
has always adhered to a stringent health and safety program designed to address a broad spectrum of
contaminants, including COVID-19. During this pandemic, we have amplified our attention to hygiene
and cleanliness in our common areas and guest rooms, closely following the latest advice of the
Public Health Agency of Canada and
our federal, provincial and local authorities in compliance with all applicable laws. We hope that
our continued attention to rigorous cleaning will provide you with
confidence that our hotel is prepared to welcome you.
We want you to know that while you are
our guest, we will do everything we can
to ensure your comfort. If we can assist in
any way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Below are some of the things we are
doing to ensure your well-being:
- We have provided enhanced training
in hygiene processes and compliance
- We have increased the frequency
of disinfecting and sanitizing hightouch surfaces, including elevators
and elevator buttons, door handles,
washrooms and the front desk area
- We have heightened our focus on the
disinfection of high-touch items in guest
rooms and use products which have
been proven to be highly effective in
- Our associates are wearing personal
- Physical distancing protocols are being
- We are following the cleanliness guidelines as
set out by the PHAC and CDC, as well as using
their approved sanitizing products.
- Appointment of a Cleanliness Champion.
- Added hand sanitizing stations in high
- Screening of associates and vendors,
including temperature checks.
- Masks and gloves worn by associates in
high traffic areas.
- Introduced social distancing protocols and
- Minimize guest touchpoints through the
repositioning and/or removal of excess
- Provided training, protective equipment
guidance and FAQs to associates.
- Masks must be worn by guests and vendors in
all public areas.
- Installed plexiglass at check-in stations.
- Ongoing sanitization of key cards and pens.
- Added a hand sanitizer station for guests.
- Masks and gloves provided to staff at the
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout
all public spaces
- Added social distancing signage.
- Increased the frequency of disinfecting and
sanitizing all hard surfaces and fixtures.
- We have removed non-essential items
(in-room collateral and other high-touch
items); available upon request
- Placed hand-sanitizing wipes in guest rooms.
- Limit associates entry to guest rooms.
- Introduced a Room Recovery Protocol, in the case of a COVID-19 positive guest.
Food & Beverage
- Updated food handling and service guidelines.
- Introduced additional cleaning and
- All food and beverage options are served
individually plated or wrapped.
- Self-serve beverage stations have been
replaced with beverage service.
- Disposable or laminated menus for
- Tables and chairs sanitized between
- Social distancing practiced through
repositioning of tables.
- Condiments available from kitchen
- Improved contactless payment options.
Meetings & Events
- Room setups have been configured to allow
for social distancing.
- Staggered meal time to avoid congestion.
- Tables and chairs wiped down during breaks
- Strict food handling and service guidelines
- Sanitizer available throughout event space.
- Recommend use of personal smart devices
and tablets for taking notes
- Pens and pads will be provided upon request.
Services & Amenities
- Updated operation practices for pool, fitness
centre and other amenity spaces.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of
equipment and furniture.
- Sanitizer wipes available for guests.
- Implemented maximum capacity guidelines
for some services and amenities.